Wide array of activities
- Cattle roundups and other gaucho chores
- Visit to the yacare-caiman reserve and to the different crop plantations
- Bicycle and sulky rides
- Cooking and typical dancing lessons (folklore and tango)
- Relaxation massages*
- Handicrafts tours
- Trips to different beauty spots in the provinces of Salta and Jujuy*
- Folklore shows and gaucho horsemanship exhibitions*
* These are charged separately and should be requested in advance.
Business meetings and events
The estate is the ideal spot for groups of people who wish to spend a day in the countryside and enjoy nature and the culture of the North of Argentina. Folklore dancing shows and/or gaucho horsemanship exhibitions can be arranged on request.
We also organise group business meetings (of about 12 people) which extend for several days and cater for the participants’ every need so that they can work effectively, away from the city bustle.
Folklore dancing shows and gaucho horsemanship exhibitions
These are organised on request.
- The folklore and dance shows are prepared and presented by the Children’s and Youngsters’ Ballet of El Bordo, who dance zambas, chacareras, carnavalitos and malambo.
- The gaucho horsemanship exhibitions represent the gaucho wars and show the techniques it developed. The exhibitions are put on by the gauchos in the Campo Santo Fortín (or Association).